Before committing to a competitive soccer team, you should evaluate several things about your child and your lifestyle:
• Am I, the parent, willing to make the financial commitment of the club fees for a seasonal year?
• Am I, the parent, willing to make the commitment of getting my child to two practices per week 5-10 minutes prior to practice during the season? Sporting Brookside competitive teams typically practice mid-July through May. Winter season will typically be only one practice per week with off-weeks depending on which winter league a team participates.
• Am I, the parent, willing to make the commitment of getting my child to games 20-30 minutes before scheduled games on the weekend?
• Does my child have time in their schedule? Can he/she balance school, homework, school sports and/or other extracurricular activities to commit to a competitive team?
• Does my child want to play soccer competitively?
• Is my child ready for the higher speed and physical play of competitive soccer?
If you answered Yes to the above, then Sporting Brookside Soccer Club competitive is right for you!